2021 Annual Dues and Donations
We are accepting online payments for annual OHNA dues and donations. We’ll also continue to accept payments by standard check. Donation cards will be distributed this spring along with the Annual Newsletter. Additional donations to the Neighborhood Tree Fund, Pontiac Field Fund and the General Fund are very much appreciated.
OHNA $20-per-year dues help pay for:
- Annual newsletter delivered to your home
- Security updates throughout the year
- New neighbor welcome packets
- Community promotion of Ottawa Hills
- Old-fashioned summer ice cream social
- Neighborhood movie night in the park
- Annual garden tour
- Neighborhood dumpster day
- Advertisements for the OHNA garage sale
- Winter holiday lamp post decorations
- Pontiac Field expenses
OHNA Member benefits include:
- Eligibility to vote at the OHNA annual meeting (dues must be paid to vote)
- Access to the Neighborhood Dumpster Day (dues must be paid to dump items)
Instructions to pay with a check
- Make your check out to – Ottawa Hills Neighborhood Association or O.H.N.A.
- Download this OHNA dues sheet fill it out and include it with your payment
- Mail to: OHNA Treasurer
Ottawa Hills Neighborhood Association
1451 Lake Dr SE
PO Box 68212
Grand Rapids, MI 49516
Instructions to pay with PayPal or Credit Card
NOTE: If you do not have a PayPal account, you can check-out as a guest with any major credit card.
- Select an option from the drop-down below and Add to Cart.
- You can continue shopping and return to this page to add other items to your shopping cart. Donations can be made in $10 or $25 increments. It is easy to change your donation by increasing the “quantity” in your shopping cart.
- If you are not sure what block you live in, check out this OHNA map.